ATD Hipster’s Billet T400 2 Speed Forward (PG) Pattern Clean Neutral Transbrake
Available on backorder
This dedicated 2 speed billet transbrake has a perfect match for typical Powerglide pattern, P-R-N-2-1, featuring forward shift pattern, a truly clean and safe neutral with forward clutch vent and simultaneous pressure fed direct clutch in N, and our refined instantaneous transbrake release circuit. Typical push-button reverse like our infamously quick Hipster PG brakes. This valvebody requires a PG forward pattern shifter. Manufactured in our Wisconsin facility from US Domestic aerospace aluminum.
Due to being a dedicated 2 speed, the low/first gear in this valvebody is actually 2nd gear, with high gear still being 3rd. The transbrake launches in 2nd gear ratio.
Shift Pattern: P-SR-CN-3-2, designed for Powerglide Forward Pattern shifter.
Hipster’s Billet Turbo 400 Forward Pattern 2 Speed Trans Brake Includes:
- Hipster’s Billet Turbo 400 Forward Pattern Clean Neutral 2 Speed Trans Brake Valvebody,
- Forward Pattern Clean Neutral Manual Valve,
- Separator Plate,
- Hipster’s Turbo Solenoid (external),
- 8 Heavy Forward Drum Return Springs,
- 16 Heavy Direct Drum Return Springs,
- Pressure Regulator Spring,
- Brake Valve Spring,
- 1/2″ Checkball,
- Instructions & Decals.